Saturday 26 June 2010

Swings!

So I have been putting in some extreme volume lately. I play a load of the 90 man turbos everyday and mix in a few mtts if the 90 mans arent loading quickly.

Initially I turned my initial $600 deposit on full tilt up to $900 but then downswinged very hard and very quick and found myself with just $50 left in a flash. This put me over £1100 in makeup and I was really down about poker.

Over Skype, me and Ben had a long discussion going over my hand histories and it was really beneficial and we ironed out some leaks. Following this I went on a bit of an extreme heater, winning a bunch of the 90 mans and that $50 is now nearly $1200 and I am only £350 away from getting out of makeup!

The story of today though, is that I entered a $24 Knock-Out tournament and after running pretty good to start with I was freerolling off the bounties I had won. I ended up final tabling the 1200 field and felt good about my chances at taking the $5000. But alas, I made a squeeze with ATo and busted 9th for $360. Sigh.

Anyway, I am loving poker atm and am happily grinding every day. I can't wait to get out of makeup and start earning $$$$!!

GL all!

COME ON ENGLAND!!

No comments: