Monday 15 February 2010

Frustrating times..

Played sessions for 3 days on the bounce now and I have gone nowhere but backwards. It is really frustrating me because I am working hard on my game on 2+2 and have been putting in all my concentration in all my sessions. Last night I got coolered deep in a $11 on bwin to come 14th and got another min cash, whereas tonight I booted up a bunch of tournaments and honestly believe I didn't win a hand where it was all in pre flop. Brutal. Didn't cash in any.

I am still in profit for Jan+Feb combined for £216, but I feel the level of volume and effort I am putting in may deserve a bit more. But hey, we all know how poker works, and we all go through these tough times!

I keep wanting to play and work hard at my game because I KNOW that there is a sick heater for me round the corner somewhere and possibly my first 1st place finish? We shall see. Just got to keep working at it.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Incognito/Breesy1 said...

"But hey, we all know how poker works.."

As hard as it is, just try and bear those words in mind mate! You are doing all of the right things and I'm sure it will turn around for you asap.
The end of the month has historically been good to you too.... Keep up the volume and the chin!