Monday 19 April 2010

Downswing Confirmed.

Its fair to say things could be going no worse. I play every day, and lose every day. I really don't understand what more I could be doing. I analyse hands, I watch videos, I read 2+2, and most importantly I put in volume. Unfortunately the results have been diabolical. It stuns me some of the beats I am taking on final table bubbles. Anyway, I got to keep grinding through it, however hard it is.

My parents gave me a bit of grief about how much time I spend playing, and how unsuccessful I am this Easter break, and I find it hard to respond to. They don't understand variance. They just think a winning player has the ability to cash in every tournament they play in. No.

I am starting to get pretty deep in make-up, which is never fun. But I have crawled out of it numerous times before and I will definately do it again. The question is when?

Revision will start soon (I hope), meaning that volume will decrease. That blows. Will keep grinding though and the results HAVE to come in.

C ya

(still grinding a $5.50r btw. 205/505. maybe in 4 hours I can completely edit this blog post)

No comments: