Wednesday 29 September 2010

A good night!

Hey guys, since that last post about the big Sunday session I have had little time to play. Unfortunately I lost quite a bit on that evening so I have been desperate to try and recoup those losses, but last week was my first week back at uni and I ended up going out quite a bit, and when I wasn't going out, I was preparing for an important interview for a graduate job next year.

Anyway, I managed to play a big session tonight as it was the end of the month and I was determined to get some profit. I started the night about $200 in makeup but ended up about $300 OUT of makeup as I had a really sick night on the 90s. I regged for loads and loads and ended up with

2 $6 1st places
1 $3 1st place
1 $12 3rd place
1 $6 2nd place
1 $6 7th place

So I ended up winning about $500 on the night taking me nicely out of makeup. Ben then came online and we sorted out the accounts and I got my profit for the month, which is always nice.

We have now reset the account, with me starting up again with $400. This month I will be trying out SNGWiz and also the $26 90mans, which should be fun! Hopefully I get a good run together when I play those and can rake in a lot of $$$.

We shall see!

Goodnight.

Edit: AND I GOT A ROYAL FLUSH TONIGHT, WOOP.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The simplest way to Play Poker win at ? Follow some common rules: study your opponents, believe in your strategy and hide your tells. Beginner poker players might think that with poor cards you cannot win. However, this is the secret – play poker and deal with whatever cards you get. Here are some tips you should take into account.

swapna reddy said...

First of all congrats for winning the big session.I hope you get a good job.even I am looking forward to taking responsibility for making my poker game as good as it can be so that I can win at holdem this weekend just like you.