Tuesday 10 November 2009

Slow Start to November..

Pretty slow start to November it seems. My volume isn't where it should be and there are no profits to speak of. Why is this?

Lately I have had bucket loads of coursework and its taking up a lot of my time in the evenings meaning my level of volume has suffered. I normally finish my coursework late in the evening and there are no tournaments left to play. I have found myself filling a lot of spare time with reading 2+2 and commenting on hands as this is a way to keep my poker mind working.

The volume I have put in has been relatively unsuccessful. I have played 20 tournaments this month now with a few cashes but no final tables. The $22 6max on bwin I consistently cash in but NEVER final table. I must be due a massive score in that! I feel my play is a lot better than it was two months ago, and shove/fold decisions preflop are becoming more automatic.

This weekend I hope to put in a good amount of volume as none of my housemates will be here. Lets hope I run good and get myself into positive figures for the month!

Bye all!

1 comment:

AJDawesy said...

Volume is power. Volume is money. Money is Power. Volume is power. Keep up the good work.