Monday 16 November 2009

A weekend full of volume..

This weekend I put in a fair bit of volume to catch up on some missed nights previously. Unfortunately the increased volume did not result in increased profits. I actually only cashed 3 times in all the tournaments I played. Two were FT bubbles while the other was a measly min cash.

Felt I played pretty well though, I just had the uglier side of variance accompanying me. It seems I start every month losing pretty drastically...I am wondering if there is any reason behind that or if it is just a coincedence?! Hopefully I stick to form and pull out a sick result in the second half of the month!

I am really enjoying poker atm and this has resulted in me posting more and more on 2+2 and I feel like this is benefiting my game massively. I also sweated Breesy today as he got deep in a $11 f/o on stars. Unfortunately the standard cooler came that busted him a couple of tables shy of the FT.

Off to York tomorrow to see a mate, hopefully will be worth it. Next session probably Wednesday or Thursday.

Gdnite!

No comments: