Friday 25 September 2009

Agh so tough to take..

Had another session tonight and after running pretty bad in the first 3 tournaments I was hardly looking forward to the rebuy. Rebuy didnt go too well either, losing a couple of big races to spank a few rebuys. But the luck changed! With 50 left (in the cash), I find myself with a huge tournament chiplead. Was running good and it felt great! With 40 left I run into another huge stack with AK vs AQ all in pre flop. An unfortunate Q kind of crushed my spirits a little, and when I ran into kings not long after to bust I was pretty pissed.

But I do take some positives. On the bubble I really did abuse it, and this is one of the reasons I found myself with the chiplead when the bubble burst. I was 3betting a lot more also, and they seemed to be pulling off. So I feel like my tournament game is coming together. I really just wish I could run good when deep to get a big result to show my backer and myself that this is worthwhile.

Anyway, sorry to moan about luck, I promised not to do it but I'm just a little annoyed right now. No grinding tomorrow, going to be chilling with an old mate. Bye all!

No comments: