Tuesday 29 September 2009

Finally, the €10r final table!

Ok quite a while since my last update! Went to DTD on Saturday with an old mate Phil to play the £10 beginners comp. Was quite a laugh looking at the bad plays, but I still busted nowhere near the cash :p. So we played a few of the £10 sngs agreeing to split any profits/cashes and had a laugh, managing to walk away with not too great a loss!

Chilled out Sunday, and went out last night, so I felt eager to get on the grind tonight. I started off well, getting deep in the €20 deepstack, but making a poor shove to come 11th and final table bubble for a small profit. That annoyed me a little, especially when I busted out the €10 and the €25 in unavoidable situations. But the rebuy was still open and although I was short almost all the way, I managed to double up on the bubble and things went well from then in. With some help from Ben and Dawesy I managed to final table and scrape a 6th place for €430ish. Felt like I learned a lot tonight, and I am back in the profit on DTD. So all in all, a good night!

Pretty shattered now so going to bed, but will be back on the grind tomorrow/tonight! Hopefully off to DTD soon with Dawesy as well, which is always fun!

Bye all!

No comments: