Saturday 19 September 2009

Bubbles..

Tonight was all about bubbles. Played all four tournaments again tonight and made three of the cash bubbles. Came 21st in a tournament where 15 cashed, and 26th in a tournament where 20 cashed. I did squeeze into the money in the rebuy tournament for the first time but once the bubble was over I had a measly 10BB stack that managed to get me 20th position and a €60 cash. A €30 loss for the night isnt damaging, but I feel pretty down about how the bubble is always a stage where I am losing chips and not gaining them.

Time to work on this! Tomorrow I am going to read some strategy on bubble play and analyse my hands from tonight. Ben said he might send me some HH's from his big win where he really abused the bubble, so this would clearly be beneficial to me as I feel it is me getting abused on most occasions :P

Other than this bubble leak, I feel a much stronger tournament player than I did a month ago. Playing so few tables is really making me more focused on my decisions and on the other players at the table. I feel positive about my profit making ability in this staking deal, just got to keep plugging those leaks!

Gdnite!

1 comment:

Fenix35 said...

ye mate come msn some time this afternoon. im starting early at 5ish today