Thursday 17 September 2009

A profitable night!

Played the 4 tournaments on boss again tonight and missed the money in 3 of the 4 tournaments but did manage a €231 score for a 6th place in the €25 freezeout. Previous notes really helped me tonight so I was pleased about that and it will keep me motivated to continue to make notes!

The cash tonight put me back in the profit, but I am unsure how much as the Boss software doesnt pay you until the entire tournament is over, which is very annoying! It won't be a huge amount because I keep bubbling the rebuy which is the most expensive tournament. Maybe I should be dropping this from my lineup? I dont know. It doesnt seem a harder standard than the other tournaments so maybe its just the wrong side of variance in this particular tournament. It will even itself out I am sure!

Not much else to say really. One of my housemates moves in tomorrow so I am looking forward to that as I have been a tad bored the last couple of days.

Time for 24, then bed. Gdnite all!

No comments: