Wednesday 16 September 2009

New blog..

Hey all, I did have a blog up and running but since my poker has taken a different direction, I thought I would start a new one!

I have been playing around two years. Unfortunately my bankroll management has been pretty poor. I have had some wins, the biggest being a $1950 cash on stars. But my bankroll has never really grown due to awful management, and the temptation to withdraw frequently for other fun stuff!

Best way to cure bankroll management? Get staked!

Luckily for me a friend of mine Ben Dobson (f3nix35 listed on the right) offered me a staking deal and I was happy to accept. I won't go into the details of the deal but it's been running a week or so now and I have had mixed fortunes.

The four tournaments I play on the boss network are a €20, €10, €25 and €10r. I have played 21 tournaments and only cashed in two. One was a crappy mincash, so I was definately happy to come 3rd in the €20 for a €437.50 score. Unfortunately the fact I keep missing the money in the rebuy means I am down so far. But my spirits are pretty high and I am eager to carry on with this venture.

The players on boss seem pretty crazy and I am starting to get a good collection of notes on the regs there. Although I have seen more than my fair share of bad beats so far, I will be trying to keep this a positive blog as I have previously been in a habit of ranting about beats to others which is no fun for anyone. So from this post onwards, I will be cutting down on the use of phrases such as 'bad beat', 'running horribly' and 'dsahbfladshfDSLAH FKIN DONKEY'

Gdnite all!

No comments: