Monday 14 December 2009

Another frustrating night..

Super frustrating night once again. Was doing soo well in my tournaments and was 8-tabling at one point because I just wasn't busting at all. Then the inevitable busts came thick and fast and before I could shout 'FML' I was one tabling the crappy $5 with no cashes. Now this $5 is a huge ongame field with about 1750 runners so its worth final tabling. Unfortunately on my two previous runs in this tournament I came 30th and 65th. Today I thought that might change, but nah, 40th. Oh well!

Enjoying being home a lot. Its ultra relaxing and the food is ace. Seeing a couple of friends tomorrow I think but I should still be able to get some volume in. I love poker at the moment as I am learning so much, but I am downswinging pretty hard (over £600 make-up) so it's hard to stay motivated. The way I am keeping motivation levels up is by setting targets and trying to plan/structure my days.

Fun little prop bet I did earlier with Ant Gaughan who can be found at

http://ant040689.blogspot.com/

He was to my left in the €20 deepstack on boss so we did a last longer which I ended up winning when he ran QQ into my KK.

Hoping to update this blog daily as I will be putting in volume (hopefully) every day.

Goodnight!

No comments: