Saturday 12 December 2009

Update!

Long time without a post! Its been a crazy period for me with the amount of work thats been going on. But it's finally done now and I can relax and put in some serious volume.

Went to London the other day to see Breesy, it was a pretty fun few days but the inevitable session on live cash didn't go well, oops. Ministry of Sound was awesome though.

Put in a session tonight and guess what? Another deep run where I avoid the big score! Got to say it's starting to get me down a little. I am trying to be super calm about downswings these days but I do find it frustrating when I come back to the tables with a clear head, only to come somewhere like 14th yet again after losing AK to JQ bvb or whatever. But hey, this happens to everyone, and it could be a lot worse for me, I could have not cashed at all! This won't affect my play the next time I sit down, as I have good control now and I know I will have a fresh head.

I head home tomorrow for xmas, and plan on doing lots of these things:

- exercise
- eating out with friends
- drinking with friends
- enjoying time with family
- POKER

I will try and structure my days well so that I can do the fun things and have time for high levels of poker volume.

I better start packing now anyway. Bye all!

1 comment:

Incognito/Breesy1 said...

Keep your chin up mate, if you can still get these deep runs despite the luck being against you then imagine what you can do when it is with you..

Stick at it, I am sure with lots of volume over Christmas you will be final tabling all over the place.

Failing that, Jack will no doubt be donating..