Wednesday 23 December 2009

Out of Make-up!

Hey all, put in my first proper session tonight since Sunday! On Monday I played a small one that didn't go great, and on Tuesday I was just relaxing and ended up seeing Steph, an old friend. Today went well though, I ran hot and ended up cashing in 5 of 8 tournaments, final tabling two of them! Unfortunately, like I said on a previous post, unless you win that crucial flip when on the final table, it may count for very little!

The five tournaments I cashed in were:

Ongame $11r - I min cashed this for $68
Ongame $22 6max - Came 13th in this for $69.
Boss €22 deep - Came 20th in this for €35.
Boss €27.50 - Came 7th for €174.
Boss €11 - Came 10th for €60.

So as you can see, four finishes between 7th-20th, enough to make anybody tilt surely? Maybe not! I enjoyed tonight a lot. It was pretty fun turning my attention from one deep run to the next with Ben sweating me on most of them! Just a bit unfortunate that I couldn't get the break to hit a big top three finish. Ah well, always another day!

The good news is that all those little cashes have pushed me out of make-up and I am now over £100 in profit for Nov/Dec combined. Woo! 8 days ago I was in £700 worth of make-up so it feels good to get out of it!

I won't be playing for a few days now for obvious reasons. I hope everyone has a great Xmas! I will try squeeze one more session in before the end of the year, and then I will do a 2009 review post with my goals for 2010!

Happy Christmas!

(also congrats to Breesy who got himself out of a downswing today, check out his blog named 'Poker and Me' on the right).

1 comment:

Iconomax said...

Hey bud, sorry I've been a bit slack on keeping up with these, I am now fully up to date!

I have to be straight with you, your blog is much more honest, entertaining and downright enjoyable to read than any of the pro blogs I read.

I'm super proud of you for doing this, for sticking to your (very talented)poker guns during this make-up period, and for continuing this blog, which I know must be a bit of a grind sometimes, but you're doing a fantastic job.

Safe Brah.