Thursday 17 December 2009

Heater around the corner? Maybe not :p

Had a day off yesterday to chill out and spend some time with my Mum. Today I was feeling pumped to play and instantly kicked off a session. I was feeling good after my $858 score on Tuesday and was feeling confident a heater was on its way. Unfortunately my afternoon tournaments went awfully, and I was beginning to question this heater. I then chilled out some more, and came back for my evening tournaments with a clear head. Again, they went awfully. I ran pretty horribly but did manage a min cash for €30, yay! Unfortunately that huge score didn't help much and I am down about £150 for the day.

Anyway, I am now back to £400 make-up and feeling pretty far away from any sort of profits. It kind of sucks that this week I have dedicated SO much time to poker and I just can't seem to get anything going at all. There won't be many weeks available to me like this one so it really sucks that it can't go well. Ah well, tomorrow I am going to play like a king and run like god and ship many $$$, I hope :p

I am already preparing my '2010 Goals' post and can't wait to get it up here.

Off to watch Gran Torino now, I hope its worth it.

Bye bye!

1 comment:

woodie said...

While grinding this week why not load up half a dozen 180s on stars the $4.40s just to try and reduce looses?
Good luck