Wednesday 7 October 2009

Bad start to the month..

Another full session last night that didn't go well. So far I am down about £210 in October and I am rushing to find an answer to why I am not winning. But its only been 18 tournaments over two nights, so its hardly anything to go on. In September I was down a greater amount than this and still pulled out a nice profit for the month, so thats the aim this time as well!

I am a little worried about my schedule, but I want to play it a couple times more before I start thinking of possible changes with Ben. I'm not sure if I am as good at multi-tabling as I thought I was :p

So last night I was doing pretty well, but my internet disconnected for 15 minutes and I came back to some damaged stacks. This did annoy me, but there is nothing I can do and its a rare occurence. I ended up cashing fairly deep in my smallest tournament of the night, and then doing well in the $22 6max yet again. Its such a brilliant tournament. Unfortunately last night I lost AQ to A4 AIPF to bust out about 12th for $75ish. I will win that tournament soon!

Sweated Andi on a final table for a while last night, he managed to get HU and win €1000 so that was sweet. At the moment I am enjoying learning about the game so I try and sweat people as often as I can. We went over a few hands after he busted which was pretty interesting as well.

Breesy got back in the game last night, and I think he is finally going to start obeying bankroll management, so GL to him.

Going to GO APE later today. Think its a case of me and my housemates running around trees and doing other cool things. Should be fun!

Bye all!

1 comment:

Fenix35 said...

keep ya chin up and come back ready to own in a few days ;)

We'll go over some HH's later if u like