Saturday 31 October 2009

October Round Up

Unfortunately no more poker since that good night on Tuesday! I had courseworks in for yesterday which meant long days/nights working on them. Last night I went out for my first night at Ocean this year. Aside from the repetivive music, it was a great night!

As it is the 31st October and now the end of the month, here are the stats;

October:

Tournaments Played - 71
Profit - £702.48

Overall:

Tournaments Played - 122
Profit - £1214.49
ROI - 52%

Obviously pretty happy with these results, in regards to both volume and profit!

In November I aim to continue this good start of making monthly profits. I also plan on taking less trips to DTD as it seems to burn money for me. Maybe a few more good months online and I can start taking a few shots there again.

Tomorrow I will go through the accounts with Ben and we will get ready for November, with my first session being tomorrow night.

In other news, my MRI scan wasn't the most pleasant experience, but I expect to get my results for it soon. I have also started getting through season one of Prison Break. Good friend Phil suggested it to me and I am thoroughly enjoying it so far.

Good luck to all in November!

Bye!

No comments: