Sunday 11 October 2009

Fun @ Squash..

Had a night off last night to chill out with housemates, but did discuss my schedule with Ben and I should now be playing a few lunchtime tournaments, which will help me continue to put in volume as the workload at uni increases.

Went to play Squash today at the sports centre, it was really good fun but unfortunately it didn't end too well as I twisted my knee and ended up in A+E. After a pretty long time waiting and hobbling round the hospital, they think I tore some cartilage. Got to go back in again tomorrow to make sure...fun times!

Put in a tiny session tonight, consisting of three tournaments. It ended up with me on the final table of the €27.50 on DTD with a nice stack. However, I busted 9th after a couple of all ins that I couldn't avoid. Still, it was good for €107 which put me in profit for the night. I am still down about £250 for October but I am determined to claw this back.

Going to get an early night now as I have to be up early tomorrow for the hospital.

Gdnite!

No comments: