Tuesday 27 October 2009

Biggest Ever Cash!

Bad times followed by good times! The DTD £100 did not go well, as I busted in the 3rd level on a hand that I could have played better, maybe the occasion got to me! Anyway, that day went from bad to worse as I dropped a smallish buyin on £1/£2 cash then bubbled a £20 tournament. oops. Online grinding wasnt going great either, but volume was the answer it seemed! Many hours ago went round Bens flat with Andi to grind together and it was pretty awesome. I found it really useful getting both their opinions on hands and watching how they played.

I only played four tournaments but ended up coming 2nd in the €10r on DTD for €1550 which is my biggest cash to date. I had a lot of run good when I needed it and it felt good to get out of make-up for October! Have to say a massive thank you to Ben and Andi who helped me out loads though.

Pretty tired as it is 6.20am so going to end the post here. But all in all, a bloody good evening!

4 comments:

woodie said...

Awesome stuff. Only found this blog a week ago good read so far.
I'm a fellow small stakes grinder gl

Fenix35 said...

very well done :)

Amatay said...

Congrats! Link swap?

Jon Elliott said...

Thanks guys. I have linked you now Amatay!