Friday 9 October 2009

Ongame Troubles..

Last night I played a mini session and didnt fare too well, but did get another deep run in the 6max on bwin. However, tonight, I put in a full session, and my laptop wasnt happy about it! I started off really well, was running amazingly and had a few nice stacks, but as more tables were added on bwin (Ongame), it was becoming increasingly difficult to play as tables kept freezing left, right and centre.

It became too much for me when I folded AA UTG because the raise button just wouldnt react as I was jamming it.

On DTD however, I was doing pretty well! I approached the bubble in all four tournaments there, and managed to work it into a 10th, an 18th, and two bubbles. I booked a small win there tonight, but the night was a loss once again after the Ongame struggles!

I am going to fiddle around on play money tables on bwin tomorrow and see how many the laptop can handle. If it is only two/three then Ben and I will have to discuss a few changes to the schedule.

Really want to start turning this mini-downswing around! I am working pretty hard on my game; discussing hands with Ben/Andi, and posting on 2+2. This should transform into positive results, and it will! Just got to keep putting in that volume!

Gdnite!

No comments: