Wednesday 21 October 2009

My October Downswing + Twenty20 Weekend

Played a session on Monday night which consisted of seven tournaments that I failed to cash in. Some of the beats I took were horrible and it's now safe to say that I am on a pretty bad downswing. The problem in October has been that all my deep runs have ended up with either a bubble, or with a 9th-15th finishing position, and that just spells disaster really because there is no money in these slots. I am close now to breaking even over September and October as a whole which is pretty annoying because I felt like September went really well and I would build on it this month. I guess there is still time to turn this around!

Went to DTD one night with close friend Dawesy, and busted earlyish in the £25. A couple of £10 sngs followed which are always a laugh but I failed to cash in either. Congrats to Dawesy though who took down on of these for £50.

The first ever Twenty20 weekend starts on Saturday with a £112 buyin. I was really keen to play so have sold action to Ben and Andi to help me fund it. I'm looking forward to it massively, and hopefully I run good and take it down!

Found out last night that I have my MRI scan on my knee next week. Hopefully that goes well...

Bye all!

Oh and I saw Forest vs Barnsley last night. Boring game but a last minute forest goal made it worth it. 1-0.

No comments: