Sunday 4 October 2009

First session of October!

Hey all! Was pretty happy to end September on a high, and had a few days off to chill out. Went to the cinema on Thursday night to see Inglorious Bastards which has been out for a while now, it was a pretty sweet film which made me laugh in a lot of spots. Friday night I went to a comedy club for a mates bday, I've never done anything like that before but I wish I had! It was an awesome night and I was laughing uncontrollably at some of the acts. Last night I went to DTD and played the first ever £15 tournament (not very glamorous eh?). Managed to make it down to about 15, but lost a big flip to bust..was good fun though!

So after a day of chilling with my housemate Andy, who was 21 today, I decided to get back on the online grind.

First thing to do was sort out the accounts! To my surprise, I actually won £512 in September. Boss Media doesnt pay you your cash until a tournament is over and I had a crappy mincash in the €10 freezeout that was added to my roll after I had shutdown the site. Sweet.

That was £256 for my profit, which I am pretty happy with. Bens share of the profit (also £256) went onto an Ongame skin (bwin) so I could start grinding five nightly tournaments there.

7.20 - $11 rebuy
8.15 - $22
8.30 - $11
9.00 - $5.50
9.15 - $22 6max

With £400 left on DTD, and £256 on bwin, I got started on the grind and ran pretty terribly to start, busting the first 7 of 9 tournaments without any cashes, oops. Luckily I cashed in the final two tournaments of the night, but unfortunately they were both min cashes, leaving me down £100+ for night #1 of October.

One of these min cashes was in the $22 6max on bwin. I really loved this tournament, I felt I had a massive edge as people were playing way too tight for 6max. I was winning so much without showdown and thats what carried me to the cash. I'm looking forward to playing more of this tournament in the future.

Running out of things to say now! Night out tomorrow for Andys birthday celebrations, then back on the grind Tuesday hopefully! Lets hope I hit a big final table!

Bye!

No comments: